Tuesday 2 December 2014

Written pages of my life..

My heart is the book.
My conscience is the author.
My childhood is the prologue.
My growing phase is the pages with the most lessons.
My ideas are the metaphoric words.
My successes are the exciting paragraphs.
My challenges are the hair rising lines.
My teenage life of naiveness is all the questions of the story.
And my adulthood answers it all, maybe some.
The last chapter defines what is right and wrong in my life.
The time before my passing is the page that holds you from continuing
to finish, to accept that it won't last.
And it ends
and you flip the last blank page.
Thereafter, only God knows what happens to the story, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...