Sunday 14 December 2014

As I lay..

As I lay on the roof 
and watch the sky
I saw you 
take the leap then fly

As time passed by
you start to regret
That you took the jump 
that'll lead to your death

As you fall down
I rushed only to see
Nothing but sadness 
as your teardrops fall free

I know this'll cause 
my greatest heartbreak
But I let you fall down 
I'll be forever awake

As you neared the ground 
your fall was cut abrupt
You were surprised to see me 
as I lift you up

But as we rise 
you start to move astray
Now, I didn't even realize 
that you've already flown away

As I lay on the roof 
and watch the stars
My thoughts had already 
wandered off too far

As I close my eyes 
and clear my mind
I slowly accept 
that you can never be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...