Thursday 11 December 2014

Ohh, you..

No one seems to understand,
Why I'm so attached to you.
Why I love you so very much.
Hell, I don't even know if I understand myself.
Maybe it's the way you make me feel.
The way you make me smile,
even when you are not around.
The way you always try to help,
when I'm down.
I just wish, my family and friends
would see you the way I do.
Because in my eyes,
you are beautiful.
Every flaw, every mistake,
everything about you,
makes you who you are.
And that is beautiful to me.
I have loved you from the very beginning,
And I'm afraid my heart will never give you up.
Or maybe I don't want to give you up,
Because I see something in you,
that I have never seen in anyone else, before.
I don't care if the world disagrees with me and you.
From the start it was meant to be true.
And you are the only one I love
and the only one I want to be with.
I will hold onto you,
no matter how many people try to tear us apart.
You will forever have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...