Friday 5 December 2014

Mistake.

Weeks have passed and I have moved on
Those feelings that I had were gone
But here I am to tell you
"It was a mistake to lean on you"

Those times, yes I do miss
Those times before all of these
And here I am to let you see
"It was my mistake to be deceived"

I remember the times of laughter
I remembered the smile where I was mesmerized
But it was too late when I realized
"It was a mistake to believe in happily ever after"

I might have stayed with you
I might have still loved you
But then you set me free
"It was a mistake to hurt me"

Now, you suffer the way I suffered 
You were truly the one I loved
Now, I'm just here to let you know
"It was a mistake to let me go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...