Tuesday 9 December 2014

Love reigns..

Loves reigns pull tightly on the collar of my affection
As if my choice of movement is stillness that leads with no direction
Mountains set a forth in the honor of my aggression
I wanted to invite her soul
But didn't think I could re-earn her presence
I traveled through our valley of highs
While my heart burned with flames and her scent delivered from the smoke
Toxic inhalation  
but a heavenly sensation
That provoked memories where my choices had never been mistaken
I wasn't born in perfection
But rather a prideful haven
So my ego interferes
When I know I should be saving
Us, or her.. well really me.
I can't have love in my life unless she meets me at the mountain's peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...