Friday 25 March 2016

the most beautiful thing....

Broken pieces
shattered on the floor
the broken pieces of my heart
just left scattered
but then out of the blue
she showed up
and put me back together
no, even better
she made me  
something better
someone better
as cheesy as it sounds
she showed me what love was
what true love was
she's my living proof
that all the past heartbreaks
and heartaches
and all the waiting
were worth it
because she's worth it
we are worth it
and I swear 
that I'll always 
be your side
and not mess this thing up
because
this love
that we share
is far by
the most beautiful thing
in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...