Friday 4 March 2016

For you.

For you 
I would mature twenty five years in a day.
just to let you see the gravity of the words I say.

For you
I would build a stylish invisible cloak
just so if you wished to hide like flames behind smoke.

For you I would willfully wrestle brutish alligator
just so I could hear you speak of how you'll see me later.

For you 
I would build all new things about me 
just so you would see no shattered shards.

For you 
I would be Frankenstein's experiment
just so he would inflate my heart to that of an elephant.

Love and stars are alike, they are both true
but I think the beauty of both things lie with you.
Repeating myself of love that flowers bloom
like an echo that never fades in volume.

I stopped counting my heartbeats
when I know my heart could count on you
and this is the last of today's word repeats
"You will always be in my heart and I love you."  

P.S. Insanely yours, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...