Saturday 23 May 2015

My pen and your paintbrush..

You painted me not just on canvas
or walls but on your heart.
You gave me wings 
and you are certain that 
I will always land back to you.

I wrote you, not just on paper
or walls but on my heart.
I gave you the power of the sun
and I know you will shine forever.

But lately my wings can't fly
and every time I stretch them
all I can feel is your hands.
It hurts 
It hurts a lot.

And lately, the sun hides
and every time I look at the moon,
all I can read is 
lonely
lonely
lonely.

Darling you know we're amazing.
We create things people marvel at.

Maybe you'll paint me a picture
and maybe I'll write you a poem,
but until we finally figure out
what I mean to you and
what you mean to me.

Maybe you should keep your colors
and I should keep my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...