Saturday 30 May 2015

Delicate dreams..

Let me create a new language
device a new vocabulary
fill it with adjectives
which explains what I think of you.

Let me write you love songs
pages after pages
envelope those letters
and send them to you 
sealed with a kiss.


Let me make a home of this obsessed heart
and lead you to a solitary chamber


Let me keep talking to you
I wish I could keep looking at you
never let you leave
make you stay till the end of time.

Let me hold you in a manner
that makes you realize how much I missed you.

Let me be with you 
till my heart feels content.

Let me make your every moment magical
I will make up for every second we spend apart
Amplify the intensity 
with which my heart beats for you.

Let me share my all thoughts with you
unburden my heart and my mind,

Let me erase the concept of futility of love
from your conscience 
by loving you selflessly 
and valuing you for everything you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...