Saturday 2 May 2015

My soul has a color..

My heart can be compared to the northern lights
It is reflected in my dark brown eyes
That flash colors 
that no one can explain.

Blue is the base of all the other colors
all colors fade and melt into the blueness of my soul
My red passion mixed with my blue depression
turns into a lustful purple.

My heart's deep blue depths sparkle with life
flashing strands of neon green
rise from the depths to the surface and pool there.

Embers the colors of vibrant oranges, violent reds and golden yellow
burn in the deep blues
making my soul look angry and aggressive
though when the brave reach out to touch
they are not burned with the heat of fire
but by the fierce pain of pure ice.

I watch as if in a dream as my soul changes shape and color
Sometimes it's icy beauty takes my breath away
And causes tears to fill my dark flashing eyes.

My soul has the seasons like Earth
Winter,  Spring, Summer and Fall
Each season brings its own colors and feelings.

It is an endless color wheel that is alive and fills the room with its life
But sometimes there is no color.
and my soul goes black
and it takes love to bring the color back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...