Saturday 31 January 2015

My melancholy...!!!

Just because I write sad and depressive
please don't think I hate myself
I actually like myself a lot
I just hate to feel depressed
Being depressed is not what I choose to do.
And please don't think I have no friends because I do
And please don't see me as a sad freak
because I'm not.
Please know that sometimes
life in general can overwhelm me
so I isolate myself from the world
The world is corrupted anyway
So I don't really care
I'm not missing anything
And please don't think
it is a bad thing
I'd rather isolate
than to be out in the world
making bad choices
It is my comfort place
Please understand there are reasons
for the way I feel
And please don't tell me to take
medicines or drugs
That's not the cure for me
And please know
I would never hurt myself
And yes
I smile too.
Please don't worry
I'll be okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...