Sunday 25 January 2015

I am..

I am the illuminated one
the light at the end of this road
I am the inspired one
holding tightly to truths that are whole
I am the strong river flow
unleashing my power n when the wind blows
I am the unstoppable one
the chaotic whirlwind bringing changes unknown
I am the loving one

reminding those who fear to let it all go
I am the understanding one
whispering secrets to those that are closed
that they are the only ones
who can stop these old growths
from swallowing their hearts whole

I am the one
the messenger holding your wishes close
defending our right to grow
I am a soul
a complete part of the whole
I am the ancient warrior of old
reminding our foes

You are the awakening one
As their illusion comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...