Thursday 13 November 2014

WARS..

As my heart beats close to yours.
I still hear the wars.
The wars that go on outside but also through my head.
All the people who were left for dead.

I hear the shots and think of you one last time.
All I hear are the dimes.
All that we had left.
I know that you're finally laid to rest.

I will be with you soon.
The war is going on and I'm not immune.
Immune to the sickness and death.
"I love you" was your last breath.

As I cry myself in your arms.
I see a rainbow right after the storms.
I know you're there.
By my side filled with care.

Your hands are still warm.
Even in this ice storm.
Please don't leave my side.
This is the last time that I cried.

As I pick you up and start to run.
I can't outrun the gun.
I'm down on the ground.
I'm left and nowhere to be found.

Please remember me as our world ends.
We will always be more than friends.
I look up to the sky as the tears stream down my face.
"I'll be with you ..now in a better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...