Wednesday 26 November 2014

As it is...!!!

I want you like one
who only sees sun
through one window
well known in
the darkness alone

I yearn for you like
grass for morning dew
the sun for the moon
with the rising tide and
nighttime gloom

Your perfume drives me mad,
it drives me forward
towards the steep cliff
of self destruction
But there are such pretty
flowers down there
among the rocks

The way you talk
makes me feel alone
my desires still unknown to you
but my pain and time
are but sorry gifts
distractions from my short comings

How do you feel knowing I suffer for you?

How would you react to
knowing I die a little
when you smile?
the world around gets
drained of grandeur
with your beauty
so imposed and
thrilling to endure.

Your scent makes me mad,
its peppered with my own loneliness

Far more intense than a need
I want that perilous leap, though
I'm not a superman but
mistakes laid in heaps
at your feet.

Allow me home,
that fleeting feeling of it.

Shelter from the storm
that rages as time
wears a thin sin 
now left drably within

I will find your center,
with it my own,
in flesh and bone
I shall crumble

I am humbled

I am what you see
now before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...