Sunday 23 November 2014

I wish...

I wish 
I could tell you 
how perfect you are to me.
I don't want a single day 
to be with u
And then 
forget about u.

I want to lie under the sky 
with you
and 
hold you close.

I want to make wishes 
on shooting stars.

I want to spend 
most of my time 
just being with you.

But I'm scared 
I don't know you
and 
You don't know me.

What will happen 
when you'll realize
I'm crazy.

Wot will happen
when u'll realize 
The first day I met you
I swore u were perfect.

Wot will happen
when u'll find out
I think about u all the time.
and gets hurt 
when you walk away from being mine.

I want to say all this to you..
But I know I'm going to delete this
And pretend 
it was never written.
I'll tell myself to keep it in.
To not fall in love, again.
To stop 
coz it'll probably never start.

But 
wot would happen 
If I'll send this to you?

I wish I had the guts to find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...