Tuesday 5 August 2014

Mental Misery..

I sit here and watch as everything I hold dear fades from my grasp.
I'm disappearing into the shadows and I wish one of you would notice.
Although none of you ever do.
Most of the time it feels like I'm slowly starting to die inside.
But the people I care most about don't even realize.
I wish they would truly care for once.
I never see anyone now a days.
I just sit at home.
As my friends are at school.
Like I use to do..
I'm thankful for my family though.
If it wasn't for them.
I would have ended this horrible suffering a long time ago.
Everyday is a constant struggle.
As I'm holding back the tears in my eyes.
And blaring music to drown out my thoughts.
Of what I wish my life consisted of.
Instead of the mental misery that I live in now.
As the depression slowly grabs a tighter hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...