Wednesday 13 August 2014

Arguments of the heart and mind..

They say to follow your heart when your mind disagrees
But I'm not sure if I should.
My heart  says that I miss you
I miss talking to you
And what we once had.
But my mind says that I shouldn't
That I shouldn't  care about you at all anymore.
My heart begs me to try because you make me happy.
And my mind says don't, you'll just get broken again
That he doesn't actually care
That he never will
My heart argues back
Saying that's not true
He wouldn't speak to me  if that was the case.
Wouldn't say that they did if that was true
My mind reminds me though that even so it won't matter
The opportunity has long since passed .
It'll be impossible to get it back
My heart simply states..
Anything is possible if you try hard enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...