Saturday 7 May 2016

A mother's love..

A mother's love is never faltering 
a mother's love is never halting
a mother's judgement is never erring
a mother's dream is to supply all needs
a mother's goal is to instill good deeds
a mother's commitment is to the one, she loves
a mother's reward is thanks for all of the above.

She says
she will always protect you all your life
just to see that there is no danger or strife
for a sharing of love is my duty to you
your happiness is all I want
I'll guarantee to make you safe and true
I'll kiss your scars so they won't hurt you 
I'll buy you nice things for school
maybe new shoes or a bag
my love will stay forever and ever
to you I'll never say never
my love for you shall never fade
and that's the promise that I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...