Monday 29 February 2016

Love me..

Touch me
with your thoughts, 
your hopes, 
your dreams for the future.
Share with me your secret wishes,
tell me those things you confide in no other.
Trust me with your deepest desires

Touch me..
the way you always do with your words.

Fill me..
with your caring and your compassion
If I have no one who understands, you're there,
quietly waiting till you are needed,
always knowing the right words.
When everything looks bleak,
you bring a smile back into my life.
Fill me..
with your brightness.

Need me..
to be here for you,
to listen and not judge, to support and care,
wanting you need to talk, know that I'm waiting.
Need me..
to be in your life, always.

Love me..
just love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...