Monday 22 February 2016

Glittering hues

Can't write a line for the fire
burning in my mind
an ocean of flames
she ignites inside me
a passion so deep 
I thought long ago died
I buried it down
and now it does rise.

I see a beauty in her eyes
a spark that's hard to define
even harder to find
her smile sets the soul alight
and I bask in the glory
of her perfect light.

When I listen to you read
such a feeling does arise
peace
such peace
the kind you get
from a very deep sleep.

Its unique
the way your words
cling to me 
soft syllables slowly rolling 
through my mind
like a summer breeze
leave me lost 
on cloud nine
in and out of time.

I want to drown
in your sound
swim in your sea
oh
the words 
I want to hear 
you say to me.

I want you complete
incomplete
between
I want your words
I want your silence
I want the good, the bad
I want all that you have.

Your stormy sea 
your raging river
a shining star from afar
a sliver moon quivers
lighting the abandoned
highways of my heart.

I long to feel the sun
from your smile
taste the intoxicating bliss
of your sweet kiss
trace the outline of your body
chasing the shadows 
from your mind
while watching the sunrise
behind your eyes.

An unexpected muse
invades my mind
at random times
keeps me up at night
with want and hope
an unrelenting dream
she comes to me
and my desire
knows no bounds
my mind sometimes 
forget the lines.

I was lost
now found
no longer afraid
to go underground
sweet chaos
blessed be the meek
so unique
and I so bleak
such a weird weep
cannot really hope to compete
though play my hand I will.

Nothing to lose
I give all
down on my knee
begging for a fraction
of your time
or else an eternity.

A world inside her mind
a desert storm, chaos
ocean in her eyes
my stars are all aligned
may our galaxies collide.

Chaos in my heart
chaos in my mind
sweet chaos breaks right through
touches the soul with light
where once were shades of grey
now only rainbows divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...