Monday 14 September 2015

Nevermore...

I can't cry for you
not anymore
I have been separated
from my loved ones
too many times.
My heart has been broken
and ripped too many times.
So much that
my heart has almost become
finely sanded particles of glass.

And as I watch
those whom I love
separate from me once more,
No tears escape my eyes
as my heart cannot be torn,
cannot be torn
as it lays in my chest
as if it is ashes,
and my mind now almost clashes,
clashes with itself ,
trying to maintain its normal functioning.
But the heart is forever
never struck by the mind evermore.
Neither once,
nor twice
nor a million more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...