Thursday 17 September 2015

I have died..

I have died.
I have finally surrendered 
Its over
My soul has been rendered.

Now all I see is dark
but there is no pain
its empty and black
depression reigns.

A shell is all that's left
there's only death inside
I've cracked
there is no need to hide.

I feel no fear now
its not like anything could hurt
I'm dead
this you cannot try to avert.

When this shell will crack
they'll say I died of suicide
but that's a pathetic lie
because I've been dead long inside.

Its dark and quiet
it won't go on for much too long
suicide will be fun
doing this at this point is not wrong.

I have given up
I say it with no emotion
this pleasant darkness
dims the previous commotion.

Its completely silent
no more chaos inside
I like this darkness
I have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...