Tuesday 11 August 2015

She found me..

I was ready to give up
but then she found me
I was ready to let my demons possess me
but then she found me
I spent my days surrounded by monsters
but then she found me
she guided me out of the darkness
she illuminated a cobblestone path to happiness
that was paved with my mistakes and broken bones

I tried my best to hold her hand
without cutting hers with my fractured nails
she cleaned the blood from my fingertips
and wiped away the tears
that felt so heavy
She gave me a place to rest
when my legs couldn't carry on any further
she stitched my wounds closely
the places in me that were empty
she filled with love
I owe her my life
but instead
I'll give her my heart.

P.S. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...