Wednesday 8 July 2015

Ignorance is bliss..

They told me once
that ignorance is bliss
and I never quite figured out
exactly what they meant
but the older I get
the more I long to forget
that all hope has been lost
In this land of the dead
but if you knew not
your right from your wrong
you wouldn't question
where you belong
you would see no difference
be content
in this meaningless existence
for it's not until you actually know the truth
that it can begin to destroy you
just like I
now, with lifeless eyes
I know the lies
and now I despise
absolutely everything
I understand what they mean
it is much easier
when you don't know
shit about anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...