Saturday 4 July 2015

You're magic..

Dear love,
I was lying on the floor
like a hopeless solitary object,
gazing at your beautiful picture
evoking a feeling of serenity
your eyes are like two shining black moons
in a white sky of eternal peace.
Why are you so far away from me?
It rained inside my body
my heart wept for long.
I felt lonely
I needed your physical presence
to soothe my soul
but you were not there
150 miles separate us,
I couldn't bear the distance anymore
I screamed
I shouted
I begged to God
and then
after minutes of shattered emotions
I went numb.
All I could hear was a mild beat
I was awestruck to find you in my heart
tears were rolling down on my cheek.
I felt you
and I was coming back to life.
Did I ever tell you,
that you're magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...