Friday 17 June 2016

I have seen the magic..

I have seen the magic of tall mountains 
blood red sunsets sinking down on my life
walked oak wooded dales and leafy larch lanes.

But I really wish you were here.

Kicked up soft sand on a pink coral beach 
run barefoot through fields of barley and corn
felt fresh falling rain on my upturned face.

But I really wish you were here.

To share one moment of lavender scent 
laughter and light as you walk in the room
may I forfeit all the wonders I've seen 
for a touch, a mere whisper of you .

I scan velvet skies for your star each night
oh, I really wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...