Thursday 21 April 2016

I look at you..

We're always days apart
quite not the best way to start
didn't have an exciting forepart
how I wish we could restart.

The days we're not together
sometimes makes me wonder
do you miss me or am I just eager
to feel you again like yester.

I touch your face n feel your glow
time seems so slow
I'm with you that's all I know
I won't leave you like a shadow.

The way you talk, way you smile
your touch is too fragile 
won't let go an inch or a mile
'til I walk with you down the aisle.

Of all that we've been through
all else may seem untrue
all I know is I'd love to say 'I do'
every time I look at you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...