Sunday 26 April 2015

On the outside..

On the outside you'll see me laughing
a quick glance you'll see a smile
it appears that all is well
but it only last a short while

You can't hear the voices I do,
that say give up, you're gonna fail
each day brings a new battle
one that seems so hard to prevail.

the dark of night doesn't bring me peace
with the haunting dreams that I see
some reminding me the pain of past
others the happiness I wish could be.

The pain leaves no visible scars
hiding away inside the heart and the mind
each day it becomes more difficult to bare
looking for happiness I'm unable to find.

On the outside you'll see me laughing
A quick glance you'll see a smile
it appears that all is well
But it'll only last a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...