Monday 15 September 2014

Heal...!!!

There's this mood hanging in the air tonight
and it's thick with melancholy.
Words are tip toeing around sentences
tip toeing around paragraphs.

I want to take her in my arms,
tell her it's okay.
Kiss each eye lid and
run my fingers through her hair.
If she would let me.

I've read that the touch of a hand can heal,
just a touch.
I would do this for her,
to heal her heart.

Unbutton her soul,
slide my hand across her beauty and
let it rest upon my heart.
Absorbing her pain,
healing her wounds.

I would do this if she would let me
If she would let me,
I would do so much more...

PS - I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...