Sunday 11 October 2015

You're delicate - my love

You are the prettiest
you are the cutest
and if I had to make a new word
it would be beautifullest.

You are the most charming
you are amazing
and why I find you pretty and sweet
I would say that you are my heart's beat.

I see you smile 
and dissolve into laughter
but I know you're still stick in a labyrinth
where you are drowning into pain.

When you smile (cry)
when you laugh (break down)
I want my presence to be with you
and stop the skies from turning into blue.

If you place your heart in my hand
I will keep it safe for me
I will cherish, care, protect, love 
and treat it compassionately.

I imagine that you're like a glass 
a glass that can be easily broken
and I want it on me to last
so that I can guard it even until the end.

You as a girl are delicate
when broken into pieces 
its painful to clean up
you may stick it up but you'll notice
the cracks still remain.

I want to collapse into you
when your heart is bursting
and I want to hold you
when your bones are chilling.

You are beautifully delicate
and I don't want to break you
I just want to handle you with all my care
You're precious and wonderful 
and will always be.

P.S. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year

As the new year arrives  it brings a lot of opportunities for us to live our lives   as we dream of. So let us start this beautiful year wit...